We are continuing our service as normal however, Royal Mail are currently unable to guarantee UK next day delivery. All UK deliveries are still free of charge however due to the unprecedented pressure on the mail service we ask that you allow 7 days for your order to arrive. For international deliveries please allow for an extra 7 days in addition to usual delivery timelines.
In accordance with the government's advice to retailers we have introduced a quarantine period of 72 hours on all returned parcels. This will cause a short delay in the processing of refunds or exchanges.
If you’re unsure about anything related to the delivery of your order, you’ll find more information here. If you can’t see the answer to your question, drop us an email on Simon@bonsoir-london.co.uk, and we’ll respond to you as soon as we can.
- We offer free UK delivery on all orders.
- We offer free worldwide delivery on orders of £150 and over. There’s a £15 delivery fee for orders below £150. You’ll still have to pay any local taxes, duties and fees where relevant.
- We aim to dispatch your order within 1 working day where possible.
- We use Parcelforce to deliver within the UK and they generally deliver next day (apart from Saturday).
- We use Royal Mail to deliver internationally. Packages will need to be signed for.
- International delivery times will vary. As a guide, we expect that you’ll receive your order within 3-5 working days if you’re in Europe, and 5-7 working days outside of Europe.
- To prevent fraud, we will only deliver your first order to a cardholder’s registered address. If you need us to deliver to an alternative address, please email Simon@bonsoir-london.co.uk and we will do our best to help.
- If delivery isn’t available in your country, or if you have any problems with your order, please contact us at Simon@bonsoir-london.co.uk.
- If you need to return anything from within the UK, please follow the printed instructions enclosed with your order. UK returns are handled by Parcelforce at our cost.
- If you need to return anything from outside the UK, we recommend using a signed-for and/or insured service. You’ll be responsible for any costs.
- You can find further information in our Terms & Conditions.