PlayBrave Champion - Rob Fahey
1. What’s the bravest moment of your career thus far?
Definitely handing over the right to play at my home venue for the World title for the betterment of the sport.
2. What’s your favourite thing about your sport?
The incredible speed of which you can hit the ball.
3. If you could play any other sport professionally what would it be?
Golf, I like the idea of not having to run around.
4. Do you have any match day superstisions?
No match day superstitions but in a match I rarely tread on the court lines until I have a ball in my hand.
5. What would be your top tip for amateur player to improve their game?
Keep the ball in play, anyhow, anyway. Your opponent has a lot of invented ways to lose a point if you let them.
6. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
My Playbrave fleece jacket - it keeps me on court longer through the long winter months.
7. How do you celebrate your big wins?
A large glass of champagne (or 2!), preferably Pol Roger.
8. Where do you get your mental strength from?
Self-belief. From hours and hour (and hours) of practise.
9. What’s your signature shot in the game?
A boast of the main wall into the winning opening called the Dedans.
10. Who is the sportsman/woman that you most admire?
Rafa Nadal - I love his effort.
Shop Rob's Favourite PlayBrave Sportswear