Products purchased from this Website may be returned for a full refund (excluding the delivery charge) up to 30 days after dispatch, subject to the terms and procedures below:
- Please e mail us promptly at email@example.com with details of the product(s) you have returned and the reason(s) for the return. This will help us to process your Return more efficiently.
- The returned products must be in resalable condition. Not worn (apart from trying on for fit) or washed and in the original packaging without any visible signs of wear and tear or any marks or stains (including make-up). You can of course open the packaging to try your products on but please do so carefully because we will need to re-use the packaging if you make a return.
- Proof of purchase must be provided with your returned product (your receipt is emailed to you after you have completed your order and a copy is enclosed with your delivery).
- You are fully responsible for the cost and risk of the return shipping and we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit. For your own protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded/tracked delivery service with sufficient insurance to cover the replacement value of the goods.
- Returns from countries outside the EU must be clearly marked as ‘Returned Goods – Failed Sale’ or the goods may be refused/held by customs and possibly sent back to you.
- Please send your returns to:
Unit 26, The Laurence Industrial Estate,
Southend on Sea,
If you have complied with these terms, we will credit the card we have on file for you (for the purchase price of the products but not for the delivery costs) within 10 working days of receiving the returned products. It may then take your card company a few days to process the credit. If the original payment was made via Paypal we will credit the Paypal account that the order was placed on.
If the product is not returned in a resalable condition as described above we will not provide a refund and will contact you to arrange re-delivery back to you.
Certain items such as underwear and swimwear may be excluded from our returns policy for hygiene reasons. These items can only be returned in accordance with your statutory rights.
Our Returns policy does not affect your statutory rights or your legal rights under the Distance Selling Regulations (see below) or other legislation.
If you purchased your product(s) from a retailer you should contact them regarding returns. Please do not return them to us.
For exchanges, please follow the Returns Procedure outlined above (to obtain a refund) and re-order the alternative garment or size that you require. The above terms and procedures will apply and you will be fully responsible for the cost and risk of the return shipping. You will also have to pay for the delivery of the new item(s) as if you were placing a new order.
Products can be returned beyond the 30 day period if they are found to be defective. We cannot however accept an item returned as defective if the appropriate product care instructions have not been followed or if the damage caused to the product is due to wear and tear or misuse.
If you consider an item to be defective, please follow the Returns procedure above.
If we agree that the item is defective we will at our option repair it, replace it or offer a refund and pay the reasonable return delivery charge you have incurred.
If in our reasonable opinion the product is not defective, we will notify you in writing. We will not provide a refund and will contact you to arrange re-delivery back to you.