Vegan Protein Peanut Butter Fudge Cups Recipe
Today’s time-poor society is driving people to snack, with 39% of snackers saying busy lifestyles make snacks a necessity.* With our ever changing routines quick snacking to get you through the day has become increasingly more mainstream.
Whether you snack because of breaks, boredom, or even when your day isn’t going to plan you can turn these mid-morning nibbles and late-afternoon bites into healthy choices. Choosing the perfect Pre-workout snack is also a great way to help optimise your performance when exercising.
Over 50% of us are snacking to help satiate hunger* we know it can be difficult not to reach for your nearest chocolate bar or packet of crisps. However, with healthy snacks, particularly plant-based ones become more and more popular the shift towards healthier snacking habits has begun.
Pulsin create a wide range of snack bars to help fulfil your snacking occasions, allowing you to enjoy a boost without feeling the guilt afterwards, all people of all ages should be able to eat healthy foods without compromising on taste. Fancy making your own protein packed snack? Why not try their mouth watering Vegan Protein Peanut Butter Fudge Cups. YUM!
- Whisk together all base ingredients. Divide between the sections of a 6 cup cake silicon tray. Place on firm tray and put into the freezer for 10 - 15 minutes to set.
- Whisk together PB filling ingredients. Pour over set base and place into the freezer for 10 - 15 minutes to set.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time, mixing after each 30 seconds to prevent burning. It will take 2 -3 minutes.
- Pour chocolate over the set PB filling layer and place into the fridge to set for 15 minutes. Serve as is or remove from the fridge 5 minutes before serving. A generous sprinkle of coarse sea salt comes highly recommended.
- 60g smooth peanut butter
- 30g maple syrup
- 50g coconut oil, melted
- Topping: 60g 70% dark chocolate, roughly chopped, Coarse Flaked Sea Salt